To keep the premises clean & serve you better we strictly adhere to our policies.
Lawns & Banquets
1) Booking amount is 30% of the total amount which is non refundable.
2) Taxes applicable will be charged extra.
3) Full payment should be made 15 days before the event/s.
4) All bills & extras to be settled immediately at the end of the event in full.
5) In case of event cancellation, advance amount will be non-refundable & forfeited.
6) The number of person charged will be minimum guarantee given or the actual guests present whichever is higher.
7) Items other than those listed in the menu will be charged extra.
8) Children will be charged full rate.
9) Palms water resort management is not holding any responsibility in case of any case losses, thefts, mishaps & accidents in Palms Water resorts premises.
10) Security deposits of Rs.15,000/- for banquet hall & Rs. 25,000/- for Lawns are compulsory.
11) Extra hours will be charged Rs. 10,000/- for Banquet hall & lawns.
12) Menu & rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
13) During events the leftover food/ parcels will not be allowed to carry.
14) Changing rooms included in packages will be available at 8 am to 3 pm for morning events & 4 pm to 12 am for evening events.
15) Outside caterers, decorators, DJ & orchestra are not allowed.
16) Only Ariel firecrackers are permissible in Palms Water Resorts premises to be burst in firecracker zone only with prior permission from the management/ booking office, in case rules & regulation are not followed, Rs.10,000/- would be adjusted against the security deposits held without informing.
17) Playing music is allowed till 10 pm in Palms Water Resort as per government norms.
18) Service & use of paan/ tobacco/gutkha/smoking is strictly prohibited in the premises of Palms Water Resorts. Kindly help us to keep premises clean.
19) Parking at owner’s risk.
20) Cheque to be made in favour of “Gangajal Green Parks & Resorts Pvt Ltd.”
1) Taxes will apply.
2) Order once placed will not be cancelled.
3) Smoking & tobacco chewing is strictly prohibited in the premises of Palms Water Resorts, excluding smoking zone area.
4) Outside food/ Liquor is not allowed.
5) Any 2 offers/ cards cannot be clubbed for a discount.
6) We use refined oil.
7) Some items may contain nuts.
8) Menu & rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
GIFT CARDS & VOUCHER
1) The gift card is valid for 365* days from the date of its issuance unless specified otherwise.
2) Should your purchase value exceed the card value, the differential amount of such purchase should be paid at the point of sale either in cash or through credit or debit cards.
3) No refund, replacement or cashback would be considered against the gift card.
4) No two offers can be combined together.
5) Physical gift vouchers, corporate vouchers & loyalty card should be presented during redemption of the services. Photocopies or soft copies or cards number will not be entertained.
6) Taxes applicable will be extra.
7) Multiple transactions can be performed on a physical gift card until the value of the card is exhausted.
1) Swimming costume compulsory to enter the pool.
2) Admission to the pool may be denied for any of the following reason- intoxication, open sores, wounds, skin infection & nasal or ear discharge or any condition or evidence, which in the opinion of the manager/ lifeguard would jeopardize the health & safety of self & others.
3) Children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by responsible adult or parent.
4) Diving or performing acrobatic act on the pool or onto pool, running, pushing, causing undue disturbance, or any conduct that may endanger the welfare of self or others patrons is strickly prohibited.
5) Spitting, blowing of nose into the pool or onto deck , improper public display of affection and profanity are prohibited.
6) Inflatable beach balls or sponge balls are not allowed into the pool or else the person doing so will be asked to leave the premises strictly.
7) Pets, food, drinks, footwear & glass containers or any breakable objects are not permitted on the pool area.
8) No person shall use the pool unless it is officially open & the lifeguards are on duty.
9) All instructions given by the lifeguards are to be followed.
10) Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the pool gates & pool area.
11) Management has no liability for the th e loss or theft of patron’s personal belongings.
12) Management or lifeguard has all the rights to close any portion of oe entire pool area in case of party events, safety or maintenance reason.
13) Parents are not allowed on the swimming pool deck & premises while coaching their children.
14) All people must take shower before & after entering the pool.
15) Taking eave during membership/ training tenure wont be considered for any members.